Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Administrate | Nenpunes
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
me dhe pa eksperience
Our Educational Consulting business is built on strong values and passionate professional approach to find the best educational program for every client and support the successful application process in order to reach his/her personal goals. If you have an experience in the educational field I believe you will be interested to hear that we are currently searching for Junior Educational Consultant for our team in Tirana.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

• Self-motivated and passionate person with interest in education and traveling
  • Experienced and strong work ethic
  • Curious individual, learning and discovery oriented, flexible and creative in finding solutions
  • Drive for Excellence and strong attention to detail
  • Evidence for results-oriented performance in previous jobs
  • Strong customer experience orientation and willingness to “walk the extra mile”
  • Excellent command of English language

WHAT WILL BE YOUR DUTIES?

• To consult clients on the educational products that are suitable for their goals and future career development
  • To conduct research and contact educational institutions to provide the most accurate and verified information to the clients
  • To do the application process on behalf of the clients and to make follow up on it
  • To assist the Senior Consultants in their day-to-day activities
  • To follow all partners’ websites and to be updated with products and their descriptions
  • To maintain databases with potential and current clients
  • To do marketing research for educational products, to conduct phone campaigns
  • To keep all files of clients updated, documents scanned
  • Preparation of visa documents, visa applications and travel arrangements
  • To prepare materials for presentations and to conduct presentations to future students and their parents
Applications from recent graduates are also encouraged.
Employment Type
Full-time

Cel. : info@integral.al

Apply
Back