1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Inxh. Elektrike | Elektronike
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Description

The DevOps Engineer is responsible to define and implement the Vodafone Digital DevOps platform both on cloud and on premises. He/she must know very well the DevOps principles in order to speed up the development and delivery process. He/she must have a deep knowledge of AWS Cloud services and be able to setup cloud infrastructures through the usage of IaC tools like terraform. He/she needs also to be able to define and implement Jenkins pipeline as code to build and deploy microservices running on Kubernetes platform.

Job Responsibility
Key accountabilities and decision ownership

• Contribute to continuous improvement of DevOps platform meeting the needs of VF-AL Digital Engineering Platforms Chapter
• Excellent problem-solving skills focusing on outcomes over outputs
• Define and manage cloud architectures through IaC tools like terraform

Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Strong knowledge and expertise in Cloud AWS architectures design and implementation (nice to have AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate)
• Strong knowledge and expertise in Kubernetes - nice to have Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) or Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
• Strong knowledge and expertise in CI/CD workflows design and implementation

Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Proven strong experience in Terraform IaC tool
• Proven experience in development of Jenkins pipeline as code
• Proven track of record in software configuration management through Ansible
• Basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
• Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering, or other related scientific fields
• AWS know-how
• English (B2 or above)

Skills

MicroServices and APIs_FRHR
Digital Experience Platforms
Coding
DevOps
Security
Cloud_FRHR
Change and Adaptability
Testing and Evaluation
Software Engineering
Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
Data Analytics and Insights
Agile
System, Service and Solution Design and Development

Shenim: Te interesuarit duhet te aplikojne duke derguar CV dhe duke percaktuar pozicionin per te cilin aplikojne ne adresen e email: humanresources.al@vodafone.com

Apply
Back