Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Ekonomist-Financier/e
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Do you want to be part of the largest company in the FMCG sector in Albania? Do you want a career based on merit and an opportunity to learn constantly? Join our team!

The CRM (Customer Relation Management) Department at Agna Group is looking to hire a strategic thinker with strong business acumen and excellent quantitative and analytical skills, eager to learn and with ambition to grow professionally in the position of:

CRM Assistant

Main tasks:

• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Provide support to company’s internal sales force and/or marketing teams as needed.
• Carry out administrative duties and coordinate office procedures
• Handle customer information, provide business departments with report materials and data for various meeting
• Keep track of customer needs and maintain close communication with customers through network.
• Assist to build and maintain customer loyalty, utilizing CRM software to analyze customer data and make recommendations on sales, marketing, and customer service initiatives.
• Assist in creating reports for colleagues in sales and marketing, to help them make more effective decisions
• Assist in generating specific reports by creating data sets that are visually understandable to managers, clients or other stakeholders.

Requirements and qualifications:

Bachelor/Master degree in Economics, Information Economics and Management or any other similar education.
Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
High proficiency level of English (IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC is preferable).

Very good communication and coordination skills.

Efficiency in a fast-paced environment with minimal day-to-day supervision.

Apply
Back