1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Web developer
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
BACK END ENGINEER

We’re looking for a talented, dedicated and passionate BACKEND ENGINEER for our office in Tirana.

What are your responsibilities?

• Take an active role in identifying the tooling and infrastructure needs for the projects and participate in defining and executing the plan to fulfill them;
  • help define the software architecture of new tools or that new features and then develop them;
  • constantly improve the quality of our tools and infrastructure by fixing bugs and refactoring the code base where necessary;
  • expand our set of libraries as needed to make yourself and other engineers more efficient and effective;
  • keep you informed on new, relevant technologies and test the promising ones.
What we look for:
  • passion for the topic, curiosity and initiative;
  • 3/4 years experience as backend engineer;
  • excellent knowledge in object-oriented development languages (Java, NET., Node.js);
  • good knowledge in non-relational (MongoDB) and / or relational (PostgreSQL) databases with experience in data modeling and optimizations;
  • good knowledge in at least one Message Broker (Kafka, RabbitMQ);
  • good knowledge in containerization techniques and tools (Docker, Docker Compose);
  • versioning management with GIT;
  • proficiency in English.

What we offer:

• innovative tech stack and knowledgeable colleagues;
  • permanent full time contract;
  • salary based on seniority;
  • continuous education;
  • professional growth.

Please send your resume in English at risorse.umane@crispybacon.it , specifying the position for which you are applying in the Subject of the email.

Apply
Back