Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Asistence | Sekretari | Backoffice
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Training Support Intern:
  • Assisting in Training Material Preparation:
In collaboration with the training team to develop and update training materials, presentations, and resources.
  • Online Content Management:
Managing and organizing online training content, ensuring accessibility and accuracy.
  • Administrative Tasks:
Handling administrative duties like scheduling training sessions, maintaining records, and organizing training-related documentation.
  • Participant Support:
Assisting participants with inquiries, registrations, and provide logistical support during training sessions or workshops.
  • Reporting and Documentation:
Assisting in the creation of training reports and maintaining accurate records of training activities.
  • Feedback Collection:
Collecting and organizing feedback from participants to help improve training programs.
  • Research and Support:
Conducting research on training best practices and supporting the team in implementing innovative training methods.
  • Technology Utilization:
Use of various internal software tools and learning management systems to facilitate training activities.
  • Team Collaboration:
Work closely with the training team and other teams to ensure a smooth and efficient training and communication process toward the internal and external employees.
  • Continuous Learning:
Continuously learning about training techniques in the telecommunication and technology industry trends to contribute effectively to the team.

These responsibilities may vary depending on the organization and the specific needs of the training department.
To apply please send your CVs and Motivation Letter at humanresources.al@vodafone.com

Apply
Back