1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Tirana International Airport SHPK (TIA) is seeking to hire a

PRM ASSISTANT
(SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT)
who will report to the Company Doctor.

Main tasks and responsibilities of the position:
(for indicative purposes only. The responsibilities listed below can be subject of change upon recruitment)

• Responsible for providing special assistance to all disabled and reduced mobility passengers to and from the aircraft, and in the airport premises;
  • Responsible to assist passengers and visitors in the Terminal area by answering questions and/or directing them accordingly;
  • Responsible to assist in emergency procedures in case of aviation accidents and fire emergency to the airport;
  • Responsible to communicate to ODM cases of incidents and problems;
  • Responsible to strictly follow TIA procedures and regulations while working in the airside area.
Requirements of the position:

• Bachelor degree preferred;
  • Ability to apply strength to move and lift passengers with reduced mobility
  • Very good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
  • Intermediate level of English
  • Ability to work effectively as part of a team
  • Ability to work in high pressure environment
  • Honest, reliable and with integrity
To apply for the above mentioned position the applicants should complete the Application Form,
which can be found in the following website: www.tirana-airport.com, and submit it together
with a recent CV in the following address: jobs@tirana-airport.com, or to the reception of the Administration Building (Rinas).

Human Resources Department will contact only candidates selected from the documentation screening.

Apply WhatsApp
Back