• SHITET APARTAMENT TEK TELEFERIKU, FRESK 78m2, 93,000 Euro

Cmimi Euro
For information in English please scroll down.

Shitet apartament 1+1, 70m2 neto, 78m2 sip totale, e hipotekuar, ne nje bllok pallati cilesor prane teleferikut, Dajt.
Pallati eshte i rrethuar me oborr, pajisur me hyrje me telekomande per banoret, me lulishte dhe parkim te rrethuar.
Ka administrim, gje qe ben te mundur mirembajtje dhe pasterti te vazhdueshme.
Apartamenti ka pamje nga Dajti ( orientimi veri perendim), me fasade xhami dhe nuk ka asnje pengese, si tani si ne te ardhmen, per shkak se pozicioni nuk lejon ndertime te tjera. Eshte i pajisur me ballkon te mbyllur me fasade xhami dhe shitet i mobiluar me gjithshka.
Ndodhet ne katin 6,qe eshte i parafundit dhe ofron qetesi dhe relaks te vecante.
Cmimi: 93,000 Euro ( taksa e diskutueshme shtese). Cmimi reflekton benefitet e hyrjes dhe ambientit perreth.
Shume shpejt perfundon unaza e madhe qe do lehtesoje trafikun deejay qendres.
Ju lutem na kontaktoni nqs jeni vertet te interesuar dhe dakort me cmimin per ta pare nga afer.
Nr kontakti : 069223955
What’s up: 00447720418762

English
1+1 apartment for sale, 6th floor (on a 7 floor building) 70m2 (interior space), with all the necessary documents registered in the Albanian land registry.
The apartment compromises of a good size double bedroom, a large living room with open plan kitchen, glass facade windows overlooking the lush greenery of Dajti mountain, a decent size bathroom and a balcony with great view. The apartment is located in a high spec building, set in the quiet area of Dajti mountain 100m from the Dajti Express.
The building is surrounded by a courtyard, equipped with a remote control entrance and free parking for the residents and is sorounded by trees and greenery ( very rare to find in Tirana), that provide a convenient environment for children to play and elderly to relax during the whole year.
The apartment is sold furnished.
There is a building administration in place, which makes it possible for the environment around to be constantly cleaned and well maintained.

Price: 93,000 Euros (The 15% tax about 3000 Euro, to be added on top and subject of discussion with the buyer).
It’s a good value for money, as the prices in the area will further increase after completion of the large ring of Tirana, that will further improve traffic and connection with the Center of Tirana.

For further information and pictures of the flat please do not hesitate to contact me on
What's up: 00447720418762

WhatsApp
Back