Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Mekanik
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Our client is the largest and most renown worldwide manufacturer of earthmoving/mining heavy equipment and machinery, who reaches final customers in every country of the world.

On their behalf we are currently looking to fill the vacancy of Service Technician for Albania.

The candidate shall have mechanical work experience and and/or academic background (University or Professional High School)

The ideal candidate should possess good technical knowledge and skills and be willing to learn and build a rewarding professional career.

The key responsibilities of the selected candidate relate to solving and repairing problems with different machines, providing customers with all the necessary assistance in maintaining their fleets and properly presenting the service operations.

The selected candidate should have the following qualifications:

• Technical Education from a high school or technical faculty - mechanical branch
• Good knowledge about engines, hydraulics, and auto-electrics/electronics.
• Spoken and written command of English language.
• Good computer skills.
• Very good communication skills and ability to build relationship with customers.
• Enthusiastic, eager to learn personality and committed team attitude.
• Prepared to work outdoors and under stressful circumstances.
• Driving license.

Previous experience in similar job positions within machinery, car, bus or truck industry is preferable. Direct experience in servicing earthmoving equipment will be considered as an advantage.

In case of interest, please send your application with your CV in English, referring to the job position to info@expertlane.al

Apply
Back