• Përgjegjës i Magazinës Qëndrore (Central Warehouse Supervisor)

Tirane
Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?
11 Autostrada Tr.-Dr.
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Magazinier/e
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Alumil Albania sh.p.k, headquartered on the Tirana-Durres Highway, 7th km, has been operating in Albania since 2004 and is one of the largest companies for the production, retail, and wholesale of aluminum products in the Albanian market.
Alumil Albania sh.p.k is part of ALUMIL S.A., headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece, which is the largest privately owned aluminum extruding group in Southeast Europe in terms of production capacity for complete aluminum profile systems.
For its needs, the company seeks to hire an experienced employee for the following position:

Central Warehouse Supervisor
Purpose of the Position:
To provide the best possible management of the central warehouse’s stock, continuous improvement of the department’s procedures, and flawless delivery of goods to customers.

Main Duties:
  • Organize and maintain inventory and storage areas according to the group’s current objectives.
  • Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching, and assuring the quality of goods.
  • Ensure and execute shipments and inventory transactions accurately.
  • Maintain item records, document necessary information, and prepare reports on the warehouse’s status.
  • Reorder materials based on warehouse stock.
  • Handle material receipt, including inspection, updating of inbound and inventory registers, quantity checks, and material shifting to designated warehouse locations. This includes support in import documentation and generating discrepancy reports.
  • Handle outbound logistics of the warehouse, dispatch material, and generate documents based on relevant exit documentation.
  • Be responsible for the timely and correct fulfillment of customer orders.
  • Conduct monthly inventory cycle counting and annual inventory counting (preparation and implementation), and be responsible for inventory variation occurrence after counting.
  • Plan for the needs of packing materials, spare parts, and other materials needed for all departments, production units, and warehousing equipment, and report consumption.
  • Plan for personnel needs depending on seasonal demand, and schedule workload and overtime accordingly.
  • Select, train, and audit personnel performance.
  • Reduce the operational cost of the warehouse.
Requirements:Education:
  • University Degree
Experience:
  • Previous working experience in a similar position is required.
Other:
  • Must be a good team leader, problem solver, good listener, and have a good understanding of time management.
  • Ability to work under pressure.
  • Good planner and out-of-the-box thinker.
  • Smart and hardworking.
  • Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English with a recent photo to hr.albania@alumil.com by May 31, 2024, specifying the job position for which you are applying. Note that only applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria will be contacted.

Contact Information:Cel.: 0688021790

Apply WhatsApp
Back