• IT Business Analyst

Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Informatike | Programim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Union Bank operon prej më shumë se 18 vitesh në tregun shqiptar e pozicionuar si një bankë e shëndetshme dhe e qëndrueshme ku nëpërmjet një rrjeti të gjerë prej 32 degësh dhe 68 ATM në qytetet më kryesore të Shqipërisë, u shërben me profesionalizëm mbi 130,000 klientëve. Prej fillimit të aktivitetit në vitin 2006, banka ka shënuar një rritje domethënëse në tregun bankar duke arritur mbi 100 miliard Lekë asete.

Union Bank ofron një kulturë pune ku vlerësohet diversiteti, ku çdo pjesëtar i skuadrës është shumë i rëndësishëm për suksesin e binzesit prandaj impenjohemi maksimalisht të krijojmë një ambient motivues, gjithëpërfshirës dhe me shanse të barabarta zhvillimi. Gjithashtu ne investojmë në mënyrë të vazhdueshme në trajnimin dhe zhvillimin e punonjësve për të ofruar një eksperiencë të shkëlqyer bankare për klientët tanë.

Ne vlerësojmë profesionistët e kualifikuar, besnik dhe të përkushtuar si asetin tonë më të çmuar prandaj ju ftojmë të aplikoni për tu bërë pjesë e skuadrës në Departamentin e IT Demand Management and PMO në pozicionin:

IT Business Analyst

General Description

We are seeking a highly skilled IT Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will play a key role in bridging the gap between business objectives and technology solutions, in order to support the implementation, customization, and optimization of banking solutions. As an IT Business Analyst, you will collaborate with various stakeholders to understand business needs, translate them into technical requirements, and ensure the successful implementation of IT solutions.

Key Responsibilities:
  • Work closely with business stakeholders to gather, analyze, and document business requirements.
  • Translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and user stories.
  • Collaborate with cross-functional teams including developers, QA analysts, and project managers to ensure timely and successful delivery of IT solutions.
  • Conduct thorough analysis of existing systems and processes to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
  • Facilitate communication between business users and technical teams to ensure alignment and understanding of project goals and objectives.
  • Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment.
  • Provide ongoing support and maintenance for implemented IT solutions, including troubleshooting and issue resolution.
  • Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in IT business analysis and recommend innovative solutions to drive continuous improvement.
Requirements:
  • Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
  • Proven working experience of minimum 5 years as a Business Analyst in the banking or financial services industry. Experience with Flex Cube is an advantage.
  • Strong understanding of banking operations, products, and services.
  • Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
  • Proficiency in gathering and documenting business requirements using techniques such as interviews, workshops, and use case analysis.
  • Solid understanding of software development methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall.
  • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
  • Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
  • Experience with requirements management tools such as JIRA, or similar.
  • Relevant certifications such as CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) or PMI-PBA (Professional in Business Analysis) are a plus.

The interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter by May 28, 2024 in the following email adress:

humanresources@unionbank.al

Only the selected candidates will be contacted by the Human Resources Department.

Union Bank sh.a. deklaron se i përpunon të dhënat personale të aplikanteve mbështetur në Ligjin Nr. 9887, datë 10.3.2008, “Për mbrojtjen e të dhënave personale” dhe Udhëzimin Nr.42 datë 22.07.2014 “Për përpunimin e të dhënave personale të kandidatëve për punë”. Të dhënat personale të aplikanteve janë kryesisht të dhënat e deklaruara nga ata vetë në CV-ve të tyre, gjithashtu dhe të dhënat e marra nga dokumentet e tjera të paraqitura nga ata.

Union Bank sh.a. ka marrë masat organizative dhe teknike të nevojshme me qëllim për të garantuar sigurinë e të dhënave personale që përpunon. Vetëm personeli i autorizuar ka akses në të dhënat personale që përpunon Union Bank sh.a. dhe ky personel ka për detyre të ruajë konfidencialitetin e të dhënave sensitive.

Individët që aplikojnë pranë Union Bank sh.a. pranojnë dhe janë në dijeni se të dhënat e tyre personale do të përpunohen siç përshkruhet me sipër.

Aplikantët kanë të drejtë të kërkojnë korrigjimin ose fshirjen e të dhënave personale të tyre. Për të ushtruar këtë të drejtë ata duhet të kontaktojnë në
humanresources@unionbank.al

Apply WhatsApp
Back