1. Ekonomist-Financier/e
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Request for Expressions of Interest

Position Title: Finance Assistant
Contract duration: April 2023- December 2023

The Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania (SHUKALB) is seeking to hire a full-time person to fill the position of the Finance Assistant. As part of this position the person will dedicate 50% of their time in filling out the responsibilities of managing SHUKALB’s financial system, and 50% in filling out the responsibilities of financial management for SHUKALB’s projects.

The main responsibilities and tasks as Finance Assistant will be:

• Manage the automated accounting system.
  • Maintain up-to-date accounting files
  • Collecting, checking and endorsing invoices including required supporting documents from the goods and service providers
  • Documenting of all financial and procurement documents.
  • Monitor income and expenditures according to the budget.
  • Maintenance of Employees files and records with regard to contracts, personal information, leave days, etc.;
  • Manage the procurement process in accordance with the association’s rules.
  • Work closely with the Expert Account that is under contract with SHUKALB to provide all necessary documentation to meet tax and social insurance filings to the Government of Albania.
Interested applicants should fulfil the following requirements on qualifications and experience:

• A university degree in finance, business administration or economics.
  • Minimum of two years of responsible, professional experience in related activities.
  • Native Albanian speaker with ability to communicate (oral and written) in English.
  • Previous experience in working with SHUKALB is considered an advantage.
SHUKALB invites all eligible candidates to indicate their interest in undertaking this assignment. Interested persons with the required qualifications and work experience must submit electronically an Expression of Interest, along with their detailed CV to: financa@shukalb.al
Expressions of Interest must be delivered electronically by 10 March, 2023.

Further information may be received under the following contacts.

Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania (SHUKALB)
E-mail: financa@shukalb.al
Rruga “Pjeter Bogdani”, Nd. 39/1, K.5, Ap. 3
Njësia Bashkiake Nr. 5, Kodi Postar 1019, Tirane, Shqiperi

Apply
Back