1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Sherbim Klienti
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Your responsibilities:
Develop and implement best practice accounting and control procedures and continually review the accounting process and procedures to maximize efficiency.
Coordinate the month-end accounting activities and ensure timely and accurate closing of accounts with maximum use of ERP system functionalities.
Responsible for the day-to-day accurate recording of transactions, manages a team of operational accountants covering all accounting.
Alongside their direct manager coordinates the completion of all audit procedures in a timely and proactive manner
Responsible for the preparation of the interim and the annual individual and consolidated financial statements
Prepares daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for management
Performs open cost forecasts and budgets, lead management accountant for open ensuring prompt cost controls.
Works closely with operations and administrative department heads to ensure costs remain within the management proxies
and the preparation of a rolling forecast gets done in a well-coordinated routine.
Has a fundamental role in the annual Budget preparation and the rolling forecast updates
Our job requirements:
University degree in Accounting and/or Finance
Minimum 3 years of experience
Advanced analytical, organizational and communication skills
Excel proficiency
Team player
Fluency in English

edervishi@barrister.com
hr.albania@barrister.com

Apply WhatsApp
Back