Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Sherbim Klienti
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
me dhe pa eksperience
We are seeking a Care agent who handles customer enquiries, answering any questions and queries in person, over the phone, or online. Provides support and comprehensive information to customers. Builds relationships with customers and assists them in resolving all their problems with clear ownership.
Ensures excellent service standards, resolves customer queries in the 1st contact and is able to maintain high customer satisfaction, within the KPIs.

Make Vodafone a great place to work by encouraging ideas, development, and collaborative working with peers and across departments.

Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:

• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in Albanian and English. Excellent customer management skills.
  • Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
  • Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
  • Patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
  • Flexible to work with a rotating shift system.
  • Ability to work individually or as part of a team. Good time management skills to achieve personal and team objectives.
  • Ability to take ownership and be willing to resolve any issues that arise. Ability to identify procedural issues that affect the work of the team and recommend solutions.
  • Ability to acquire new skills with on-the-job training.
  • Ability to provide on-the-job training to new employees.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
  • Deal with customer complaints efficiently and professionally. Be always polite and do the most to resolve their issues.
  • Provide customers with product and service information and Upsell products and services.
  • Escalate problems that require the support to the appropriate department and follow up until resolution.
  • Identify, research, resolve or report customer issues using company’s logging and monitoring systems.
  • Complete call logs and reports in professional manner.
  • Recognize, document, and alert the supervisor of trends in customer feedback.
  • Recommend process improvements.
  • Cooperate with field engineers for installations, troubleshooting and support duties.
  • Provide on-the-job training for new employees.
  • Resolve Trouble Tickets within required KPI-s
  • Be always on time and adhere to the working hours schedule.
Shenim: Te interesuarit duhet te aplikojne duke derguar CV dhe duke percaktuar pozicionin dhe qytetin per te cilin aplikojne ne adresen e email: humanresources.al@vodafone.com

*Ju lutem te informoheni se procesi i punesimit do te kryhet nepermjet partnereve me te cilet bashkepunojme.

Apply
Back