• Content Creator & Digital Marketing Manager

I am looking to hire a person who has a lot of creativity and strong skills in creating content (research, copywriting skills, video editing, design).

You will be responsible for creating content for our clients and also managing multiple projects and people.

For this position, I am looking only for people with experience.

Must have:
  • Content Creation skills (must be a person who has a natural ability to adapt to new topics/industries, research content, create top-notch content for our clients, create content calendars, stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, and come up with new ideas for our clients).
  • Video editing skills (either very good CapCut or other more professional tools such as Premiere Pro).
  • Video shooting skills: must know how to use a camera to film content.
  • Design skills (very good Canva or Photoshop).
  • English language. Other languages are an advantage.
  • Ambition and desire to get better and learn new skills.
8 hours a day, 6 days a week.
The payment will be composed of a fixed salary + very good commission

50% Remote (research, content creation, video editing, project management)
50% on-site, will also have to perform tasks such as meeting clients, join me and/or the team to shoot content for clients, join the team in events, etc.

This is a huge opportunity to build a successful career, grow personally and professionally, take part in events and important projects, meet with new people, and much more.

If you are interested, contact me on Instagram @xhulioradi or xhulioradi@gmail.com

Contact
Back