• Call for procurement of service provider to support the National Network of Roma and Egyptian NGOs in the Development of its Strategy

Tirane
Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?
2 TEG | Lunder | Farke | Mjull-Bathore
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
The Union for Development and Integration of Roma Minority in Albania “Amaro-Drom” is is seeking the assistance of an experienced Consultant (individual/legal entity, including civil society organisations) to support it in the formalization of the National Network of Roma and Egyptian NGOs created since 2014 under the ongoing support of WeEffect, and in the Development of the Network Strategy, as well.

The Consultant will prepare an analysis of the local situation by holding meetings National Network of Roma and Egyptian NGOs. A particular emphasis will be given to the preparation of a proper guiding document. In this regard, a Network Strategic Document is needed aiming to to strengthen the cooperation among the members of National Network of Roma NGOs; develop new partnerships with other networks; enhancing civic engagement; improving internal governance for better financial stability; improve coordination between CSOs to form alliances; etc. The assignment, conducted during December 2021 in Albania, will be concluded by the preparation of the narrative report both in Albanian and English language.

For further information, please refer to the attached ToRs.

The interested candidates are requested to submit their offer no later than December 10[SUP]th[/SUP] 2021, 23:59 hours, with all supporting documents via email at amarodrom@abissnet.al or to the physical address: Rruga “Sulejman Pasha”, Njësia Administrative 9, Pall.2, Shk.3, Tiranë.

Attachments

• A.3.1.3_Draft_ToRs_Expert Network Strategy_revMDh3_26.11.2021.doc
    278.5 KB · Views: 29

Apply
Back