Nr. Njesia - Zona me e afert?
6 Pallati me Shigjeta | Delijorgji
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Banakier | Kamarier
Gjuha
Hilton_Garden_Inn_Tirana_cover.jpg

Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. Our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all. Hilton Garden Inn Tirana features 143 rooms, 6 meeting and banqueting rooms which can hold up to approximately 500 guests, F&B outlet and fitness facilities.

Our team is looking to add a Bartender.
The Bartender reports to the Food & Beverage Manager and is
responsible for providing guests with an excellent bar experience, creating classic and innovative drinks according the Hilton Garden Inn brand standards. We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience.

Position: Bartender
Department: Food&Beverage

Job Requirements

• Ensure the bar service space remains well-stocked at all times.
  • Maintain bar station by keeping area tidy and stock bar by placing orders as needed.
  • Be readily available and approachable for all guests while always extending professionalism
  • Receive beverage orders and directing these to the waiters as needed
  • Prepare and serve classic and innovative drinks while following all company, local, and state guidelines
  • Know local health and regulations that apply to the hotel
Job Qualifications

• At leas one year of guest service experience preferred
  • Good judgment and problem solving skills required
  • Accurately informing guests about bar-services. (when they ask for information)
  • Must possess ability to work independently and with others.
  • Passion for quality service
  • Must be flexible and ready to work in shifts
  • Must carry at least a high school diploma
Rewarding Benefits Package:
Apart from the benefits that Hilton Garden Inn provides for its employees, we are strongly committed to respect the rights and obligations regarding labor law.
The goal is to foster a strong, collaborative and positive work environment.

Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit your CV until 31.08.2022 to tiagi_dk@hilton.com

Apply
Back