Junior Business Development Manager
ALLAN LLOYDS, s.r.o.
Information about the position
Place of work:
Fixed salary + Performance related commission structure
- Interested in negotiating and closing deals with senior executives from different industries worldwide?
- Interested in developing profitable business relationships?
- Interested in working in a challenging international environment using only business English?
- Interested in making money for the company and yourself?
Then the role of Junior Business Development Manager at Allan Lloyds is your choice.
Send your CV in English at: email@example.com
specifying the position for which you are applying.
Allan Lloyds provides business conferences, summits and seminars with global coverage that serve as independent discussion platforms with high level managers from leading companies in industries like Pharma, Banking, Telecom, Gas & Petroleum, and more.
As a Junior Business Development Manager
your objective will be to drive revenue through sponsorship and exhibition stand sales. You will gain extensive insights into the B2B world. Dealing directly with high level executives from a variety of solution providers you will gain a broad understanding of the industry that you are involved with. You will have the opportunity to facilitate business relationships between major players in the industry.
- Sell sponsorship packages for AL portfolio of conferences across a variety of industries
- Contact past and new potential sponsors to discuss the sponsorship opportunities offered by our events
- Identify and evaluate clients needs to customize the sponsorship packages to meet their business expectations
- The Jr. Business Development Manager uses primarily the telephone and e-mail to communicate with the sponsors throughout the sales cycle
- Full training provided
- Daily communication in English
- International exposure
- Fast-paced, competitive and challenging environment
- No previous experience is required
- The position is also suitable for fresh graduates
Send your CV in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the position for which you are applying.
- English fluent (mandatory)
- Ambitious, goal oriented and confident
- Great communication skills
- Quick learner and independent worker