Coca-Cola Bottling Shqiperia sh.p.k (CCBS) is a leading company in the Albanian market of non-alcoholic refreshing drinks, with international brands as Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Burn, Schweppes, Lift.
At CCBS, we are committed to growing our business, contributing to our local communities and developing our people, having strong organisational capability and the putting right people in the right jobs.
CCBS is looking for a potential candidate to fill the vacancy for:
AREA MANAGER for South Albania
Roles and responsibilities:
Skills and qualifications:
- Implement and control all the necessary procedures and processes to ensure that the sales force within the geographic area assigned operates efficiently and effectively in order to achieve the agreed sales objectives in accordance with CCBS and TCCCs policies and quality standards
- Prepare, in collaboration with Marketing, the promotional distribution plan and ensure its placement in the sales points in line with the contractual agreements and according to CCBS and TCCC standards in order to support the sales strategy
- Ensure that the sales points in the area assigned are offered the best service from the sales force and wholesalers in order to meet business objectives
- Coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the team performance intervening in case of inadequate performance with the primary objective of assisting the employee in getting back to acceptable levels
The professionals interested in these positions should send a cover letter stating the position applying for, - and a comprehensive CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only the candidates that meet all the criteria will be contacted.
Coca-Cola Bottling Shqiperia sh.p.k promotes Equal Oportunities
- University degree in Economics or related field
- At least 2 years of similar experience in FMCG
- Good knowledge of English and Italian
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong team work
- Sound managerial, leadership and motivating skills
- Analytical skills and commercial approach