Publikuar: 13.09.2013 12:23
Tirane, ofroj vend pune
General information about Terre des hommes
Terre des hommes (Tdh), a Swiss foundation based in Lausanne, without preoccupation of political, racial or confessional bias, has been active in Albania since 1993. Terre des hommes intervenes in 30 countries to improve the situation of children. In Albania, Terre des hommes has been running projects that aim to tackle issues of child trafficking and child protection and continues to focus on strengthening capacities, policies and practices for responding to the needs of children at risk or victims of abuse.
Terre des hommes is recruiting a Project Coordinator, responsible for the overall management and supervision of the various projects implemented by Terre des hommes Mission in Albania.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage and coordinate Terre des hommes Albanias projects (including Mario project);
- Lead and implement strategic advocacy for children on the move and potentially other child protection related issues;
- Oversee research and publication projects;
- Manage and implement Tdh Albanias external communications.
Qualifications and experiences
- Relevant university degree such as social sciences, law, political sciences, journalism
- At least 5 years of experiences in coordinating projects including 2 in managerial positions
- Excellent knowledge of child rights and related issues
- Track record of advocacy work
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and writing skills in both English and Albanian, French would be a plus
- Experiences in training adults
- Abilities in leadership, communication, working autonomously and as part of a team
The titular will conduct his/ her duties in respect of the Charter of Terre des hommes, the Child Protection Policy and the Convention of the Rights of the Child.
CONTACT: Interested applicants should submit a CV and a cover letter by Sunday 22nd September 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted