Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Albanian HR Solutions is a company providing services in Executive Search, General Search & Recruitment, Career Management and Consulting based in Tirana (AL).
The company is a joint group of experts in the Human Resources area.
We are looking for a potential candidate for the position of Human Resource Manager for an International Company.

Human Resource Manager Job Duties:

• Provide advice and guidance on individual employee relations cases, ensuring that these are well managed and meet the requirements of the Board’s policies, best practice and employment legislation
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Skills/Qualifications:

• A university degree in Business is preferred; a minimum of 3 year of related experience
  • Excellent knowledge in English and Italian language
  • Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Classifying Employees, Employment Law
Interested candidates are invited to send their application before 25/11/ 2014 to: contact@ahrs.al

Apply WhatsApp
Back