Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Agjent shitje | Menaxhim shitje
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Albanian HR Solutions is a company providing services in Executive Search, General Search & Recruitment, Career Management and Consulting based in Tirana (AL).
The company is a joint group of experts in the Human Resources area.
We are looking for potential candidates for the position of Trade Marketing Representative

General Summary: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory.

CORE FUNCTIONS:
• Promotes, secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.

DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
-Execute the marketing activities within the territory in order to meet customer and consumer objectives as described in the cycle plan
-Negotiate retail touch points (i.e. positioning, visibility, investment) based on communication strategy following guidelines
-Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, margin, quality ,and customer price of products are achieved for the territory
-Manage all assigned funds, materials and equipment in a secure and efficient manner in order to maximize the use of organization assets

QUALIFICATIONS:
Must possess two years of experience in the FMCG sector. Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers. Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications .Valid driver’s license

Interested candidates are invited to send their application before 20/04/ 2014 to: contact@ahrs.al

Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted.

With us more successful!

Tel. : +35544530154

Apply WhatsApp
Back