1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
APPLY FOR YOUR JOB NOW!

Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.

You are invited to apply for the following position:

Brand Department Manager

Main Responsibilities:

• Plan strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
• Use Market Research to measure Brand's overall performance in the market.
• Develop effective Brand positioning in the market
• Ensure maximum outdoor visibility in consistency with the brand guidelines and values
• Develop the brand and communication budget based on sound ROI and high customers acceptance
• Ensure total understanding of customer and market needs and develop the required plan accordingly
• Conduct competitive strategic analysis based on consumer insights and ensure Brand preference in the market through different strategies
• Develop and implement Internal Branding for the company including headquarters and other offices as well as shops and other retail points
• Enhance brand awareness and preference through all markeitng channels
• Develop and implement Brand guidelines and Brand book
• Reporting, analysis and feedback to top management on performance and on future plans

Requirements of the position:

• A university degree in marketing, communications, or a related field is required
• At least 5 years of experience in audience marketing and communications
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Strong computer skills (Office) and design skills (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
• Outstanding interpersonal skills. Decisive, action-oriented, and be able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross teams to leverage resources effectively
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to influence and work effectively across organization to achieve desired business results
• Willing to work overtime.

Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al.

Deadline of application is August 29th, 2014

Please note that only applicants selected from the documentation will be invited for an interview.

HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTORATE

Back