Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Albanian HR Solutions is a company providing services in Executive Search, General Search & Recruitment, Career Management and Consulting based in Tirana (AL).

We are looking for a potential candidate for the position of: Operations Planning and Reporting Manager.

Overall Description
Ensuring proper management of the information sent to the Company. Provide management with a framework on operations in terms of costs and revenues.

Roles & Responsibilities:
• Planning and scheduling production activities and supervising the production process.
• Ensuring the effective management of production lines.
• Sets production goals, timetables and budgets.
• Working out what materials, supplies and equipment are needed to meet production goals and ensures that these goals are met.
• Ordering materials and supplies
• Evaluating the production process, and writing reports on production results
• Helps maintain, test and improve equipment, and make decisions on when to repair or replace equipment assist with professional development and training of production staff
• Oversees safety standards in the factory.
• Liaising with different departments within company
• Supervising and inspiring team of workers and reviewing the work performance of subordinates.

Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Economic, Business or Engineering
• At least 3 years in similar positions in food industry or any kind of production
• Very good managerial and communication skills
• Business planning and organization skills
• Very good knowledge of English and Italian language
• Good knowledge in IT and MS Office Programs
• Report generation in Excel

Interested candidates are invited to send their application before 30/07/ 2015 to: contact@ahrs.al

Apply WhatsApp
Back