Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Albanian HR Solutions Ltd. is a company providing services in Executive Search, General Search & Recruitment, Career Management and Consulting based in Tirana (AL).

Albanian HR Solutions is looking for a potential candidate for the position of: Commercial Manager.

Role:
Commercial manager oversees company needs, handle daily business issues, manage company associations, and recognize business opportunities. He is also continuously working to strategically expand, preserve or improve the company’s procedures, standards or policies while sticking to business edicts and regulatory guidelines. Reports to CEO.

The responsibilities of Commercial Manager include:

• Reviewing and directing the development of new market opportunities and requirements for existing products and new products.
• Developing Commercial Vision and Strategy in alignment with the company framework and goals.
• Resolving contractual and commercial problems.
• Discovering areas that are not in keeping with regulation practices.
• Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties.
• Reviewing and holding full responsibility about the stock level and quality of it.
• Managing daily operations.

Skills:

• Superior management and organisational skills.
• Expert negotiating skills.
• Prior industry experience.
• Efficient presentation and communication skills.
• Solid industry networks.

Requirements:

• At least 3 years experience in a similar position (preferably retail).
• Proficient in English language.
• Good knowledge of M.Office package.

Interested candidates are invited to send their application before 30.09.2015 to: stafi@ahrs.al

Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted.

With us more successful!

Apply WhatsApp
Back