Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Menaxhim
Gjuha
  1. anglisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Islamic Relief Worldwide is an international humanitarian organization with operations in Albania since 1991, is an International NGO that believes its main asset is the working team, we believe that employees are those that help us to understand and increase our values.
We are seeking for hiring:

Position Title
: Project Assistant
Duty Station: Tirana, Albania
Type of Appointment: Special Short Term Contract, 10 months
Estimated Start Date: 15/09/ 2019
Closing date: 25/06/2020

IR Albania has zero-tolerance approach to any harm or any fraudulent practice or behavior. It is committed to the protection from sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) of vulnerable adults and children, involving IRA employees and related personnel, representatives or partners.

Context:
Under the direct supervision of Project Coordinator, the candidate will be responsible to:

Core Functions / Responsibilities:

1. Assist in planning and day to day implementation of project activities, in close coordination and cooperation with other project staff;
2. Assist in the organization of project related meetings, workshops and training activities with project partners and government counterparts;
3. Participate in co-ordination/information meetings, round tables, training etc. related to project issues and prepare minutes and reports;
4. Assist in drafting reports, updates and briefings on project related issues on a regular basis as well as upon request;
5. Performs other duties as assigned.

Required Qualifications and Experience

Education

• Completion of post-secondary school qualification from an accredited academic institution preferably in Management or IT & Economics;
• At less two years’ experience in similar role is an advantage.

Experience
• Good understanding of projects implementation
• Good knowledge of Albania area geographic.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills is required;
• High level of computer literacy;
• Proactive participation and capacity to work with minimum supervision;
• Familiarity with monitoring project financial data, etc.

Languages
Very Good English is required.

How to apply:

Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CV in English and the position name to info@islamicrelief.al by 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] September 2019 midnight at the latest.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Posting period:

From 21.08.2019 to 02.09.2019

Apply
Back