Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Ekonomist-Financier/e
Gjuha
  1. gjermanisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Our client is an international company which provides Corporate Finance Advisory services for international M&A, Capital Raising, ECM and DCM projects, and is looking for talented and ambitious candidates for a full-time role who can fulfill the following requirements:

What we are looking for:

• Advanced technical and analytical skills in Corporate Finance / M&A
  • Strong presentation skills and comfortable interacting directly with clients
  • 2-4 years of professional experience in a similar role, namely as part of a Big4 Consultancy firm, Investment Bank or Private Equity firm
  • Fluent in both English and German
  • Interest in relocating to Portugal

What our client offers:

• Fast-growing company with presence in UK that works in complex and stimulating projects for sophisticated clients in the US, Europe and Middle East
  • Opportunity to develop technical and analytical work, as well as interacting directly with clients, mainly German companies.
  • Competitive salary (18,000-25,000 EUR Gross Annually depending on qualifications)
  • Incentives which vary according to individual performance
  • Opportunity for personal and professional growth

Our client is rapidly expanding and developing international projects with a high degree of complexity for high profile clients, mostly in the financial devices industry. The company will select the best applicant, to whom will be provided adequate training and specific guidance.

The recruitment process is composed of 3 stages:

1) Interview with AIMS Project Manager
2) Corporate Finance Case Study
3) Presentation of the Case Study to the Client

If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV in English, referring to the Job Position, to: jobs@aims.al before 19[SUP]th[/SUP] of April, 2019.

All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. We will be happy to interview candidates that fulfill our clients' criteria.

Apply
Back