Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Kontabilitet | Audit
Gjuha
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
EPPC Albania on behalf of its client, an international company, the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, is currently recruiting an Accountant.

Major responsibilities:

• Responsible for administration, bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements which meet all regulatory and business requirements;
  • Responsible for monthly, quarterly and year-end closings;
  • Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences;
  • Account/bank reconciliations, prepare analysis of accounts as requested;
  • Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable;
  • Prepare tax computations and returns;
  • Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts;
  • Review and process expense reports;
  • Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process;
  • Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures;
  • To analyze, interpret and monitor financial data and keep the business advised of any relevant information which enables them to make effective decisions;
  • Provide advice and help businesses to reduce costs improve their top line and mitigate risks.

Requirements for this position are:

• Graduated in Accounting, Finance, or related degrees;
  • 3 to 5 years combined experience in financial accounting, auditing and reporting capacity within a Big Four environment as well as large or small company with a more operational role in finance or accounting;
  • Knowledge of and experience in computerized accounting systems;
  • Experience of analyzing financial data;
  • Good communication skills;
  • Accurate reporting skills/attention to detail/ math skills ;
  • Proficient computer skills (advance Excel expertise, IT knowledge);
  • Knowledge of tax regulations and laws.

Facts & Figures:

Position: Accountant
Contract: According to the Labor Code
To apply until: 31.08.2018

How to apply :

To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and supporting document, mentioning the position that you are applying for, to: [COLOR=#0000ff][B][U]r[/U][/B][B][U]e[/U][/B][B][U]cr[/U][/B][B][U]u[/U][/B][B][U]i[/U][/B][B][U]tments@eppc.al[/U][/B][/COLOR]
You will be contacted by eppc only if your CV & support documents will be qualified by our evaluation team.

Apply
Back