• Tirane, ofroj vend pune Executive Assistant to the General Manager

Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
Coca-Cola Bottling Shqiperia sh.p.k (CCBS) is a leading company in the Albanian market of non-alcoholic refreshing drinks, with international brands as Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes, Nestea, Monster and Cappy Pulpy.
At CCBS, we are committed to growing our business, contributing to our local communities and developing our people, having strong organizational capability and the putting right people in the right jobs.
CCBS is looking for a potential candidate to fill the vacancy for:

Executive Assistant to the General Manager

The Executive Assistant will provide personalized administrative and business support to General Manager in his day to day business activities, in a well-organized and timely manner. A highly motivated individual and a quick thinker, able to complete tasks and projects on time with little to no guidance, the Executive Assistant should demonstrate a highly professional attitude and friendly style, which fosters trust and cooperation.

Job Duties:
· Act as a first contact point between GM and CCBS senior executives, as well as third parties.
· Schedule appointments for GM and take minutes of the meetings as required.
· Support GM in a timely and professional manner, produce business letters, reports and presentations by collecting and analyzing information, interpret and translate various correspondence and documents.
· Assist GM with the coordination and management of special projects and events; as required complete projects and special assignments on behalf of GM.
· Facilitate internal communication and perform administrative tasks to ensure company’s workflow runs smoothly.
· Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
· Coordinate visits and accommodation for company guests, as well as make travel arrangements.
· Perform other related duties as required.

Skills & qualifications:
· University Degree, additional qualification as Personal Assistant is a plus.
· At least 3 years of proven work experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role, preferably in international organizations
· Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
· Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
· Strong organizational, time management and teamwork skills, with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
· Solid experience with MS Office.
· Excellent knowledge of English and Italian.

All interested in this position should send a cover letter – stating the position you are applying for and a comprehensive CV in English to: [I]hr@cocacola.al[/I], until 20[SUP]th[/SUP] July 2017.

Only the candidates that meet all the criteria will be contacted.

Coca-Cola Bottling Shqiperia sh.p.k. promotes Equal Opportunities.

Apply WhatsApp
Back