Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Ekonomist-Financier/e
Gjuha
  1. italisht
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
CMS Adonnino Ascoli & Cavasola Scamoni in Tirane has been active in the city since 2011.We structure our business in practice areas and industry sector groups. This enables us to develop a comprehensive understanding of our clients’ businesses and markets and to constantly deliver sound and commercially relevant advice. Our clients range from public entities to large, small and midsize companies in several industry sectors.

CMS is hiring: SENIOR TAX & ACCOUNTANT

Responsibilities include:
▪ Client's ledger bookkeeping, which operates in different industries (service, construction, trade,
Production, etc.) in accordance with national and international accounting standards and current
Preparation of periodic financial and managerial reports in accordance with client requests;
▪ Preparation of monthly tax declarations in accordance with applicative fiscal law requests;
▪ Preparation of financial statements and tax declarations for local and international companies;
▪ Communicating with tax authority;
▪ Report design and keeping constant communication with client.

Qualifications and skills required:
▪ Graduate in Finance & Accounting (Mandatory);
▪ 5 years' experience in accounting, Previous experience in accounting firm will be an advantage;
▪ Excellent skills and knowledge in completing Financial Statements
▪ Knowledge of tax & fiscal regulations framework;
▪ Excellent communication skills in English and Italian;
▪ Ability to work under pressure and overtime;
▪ Ability to meet deadline;

Interested applicants should submit an updated short summary or CV accompanied by a recent photograph.
To apply, please submit your CV, photo, and application letter to English to email address: Cmsaacs.hr@gmail.com

CMS Adonnino Ascoli & Cavasola Scamoni Sh.p.k.
Rr. Sami Frashёri

Red Building - 1 Floor
Tirana 1001
Albania

Apply
Back