• Tirane, ofroj vend pune Production Administrator

Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
Coca-Cola Bottling Shqiperia sh.p.k (CCBS) is a leading company in the Albanian market of non-alcoholic refreshing drinks, with international brands as Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes,Nestea,CappyPulpy,Monster
At CCBS, we are committed to growing our business, contributing to our local communities and developing our people, having strong organizational capability and the putting right people in the right jobs.

CCBS is looking for a
potential candidate to fill the vacancy for:
Production Administrator

Production Administrator is involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage. Responsible for analyzing ideal levels of finished goods inventory.

Roles & Responsibilities:

• Planning and reporting production activities.
  • Sets production goals, timetables and budgets.
  • Working out what materials, supplies and equipment are needed to meet production goals and ensures that these goals are met.
  • Evaluating the production process, and writing reports on production results
  • Prepare production reports and distribute to sales, customer service, account managers and senior management.
  • Preparing and reviewing various operations reports on a periodic basis.
  • Liaise with the Logistics Department on a regular basis to maintain an efficient raw material pipeline.
  • Assist Sales unit in coordinating and planning customer orders and deliveries.
  • Identify delivery exception and provide alternative solutions.
  • Develop process improvements for inventory, manufacturing and production control systems.
  • Evaluate production control activities to ensure that final product meets customer specifications.

Skills & Qualifications:

• Bachelor Degree in Economic, Finance or Business
  • At least 3 years of experience of planning/reporting role in a fast moving environment, experience in a food manufacturing setting is an asset.
  • Must have a strong analytical mind set with a keen eye for details.
  • Strong planning and organizational skills
  • Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
  • Proficiency in Excel and good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
  • Very good knowledge of English and/or Italian

All interested in this position should send a cover letter – stating the position you are applying for, and a comprehensive CV in English to [I]hr@cocacola.al[/I], until 20[SUP]th[/SUP] July 2016.

Only the candidates that meet all the criteria will be contacted.
Coca-Cola Bottling Shqiperia sh.p.k promotes Equal Opportunities

Apply WhatsApp
Back