Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Ekonomist-Financier/e
Gjuha
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
Job purpose
As a member of the Assurance team, you’ll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects. You’ll actively establish internal and external relationships, and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate.You’ll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.

Your client responsibilities

•Participate in assurance engagements and executing the work plan
•Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support,maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
•Help prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings
•Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
•Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
•Build strong internal relationships within EY Assurance and across other service

Experience
•University degree in Finance / Economics / Accounting
Experience in auditing for not less than 1 year
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages a plus);
•Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
•High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.

Applications will be accepted at ey.albania@al.ey.com until 23 November 2018.

All applications and resumes are treated as confidential. Only short-listed applications will be acknowledged.

About EY

As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.

Apply
Back