Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Agjent shitje | Menaxhim shitje
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
[FONT=&quot]On behalf of our client, subsidiary of [FONT=&quot]a global company with expertise in the provision of System Solutions, we are looking for a suitable candidate ( male) for the position of Business Development & Sales Manager.

The suitable candidate must have the following profile:

Job Responsibilities [/FONT]
[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Managing the implementation of the sales strategy [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Identifying and developing new business opportunities [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Be responsible for the retention and the development of existing accounts[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Assessing market potential and threats, future trends and competitive activities [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Supporting communication programs [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Managing a portfolio of projects that will guarantee a continuous and profitable growth[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Requirements[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]University degree in Management [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]2-3 years previous experience in the same or similar position[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]The ability to find new markets and opportunities[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Maturity and considerable human relations skills [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]The ability to find new markets and opportunities[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Excellent command of English Language and Ms Office programs[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Driving License & Traveling capability [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]An additional foreign language will be considered as an asset[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The interested applicants (males and over 30 yrs old ) are pleased to send their CV-s at
[COLOR=blue][FONT="]info@rekrutim-ekspres.com[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=&quot] up to January 20th 2012, specifying on the subject “Application for the position of Business Development & Sales”.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Looking forward to your applications. [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__________________[/FONT]

Apply
Back