• AL, Tiranë ofroj vend pune Ag-Business consultant/adviser.

Tirane
Tipi
  1. me orar te plote
Fusha | Profili i punes
  1. Profesioni | Fusha?
Gjuha
  1. Gjuha?
Eksperienca
vetem me eksperience
lloji i njoftimit. : ofroj vend pune

Shteti............: AL,

Qyteti............: Tiranë

Description:

We are looking forward to hire an Ag - Business consultant/adviser. Like any other consultant who is a problem-solver, who researches and finds solutions to clients' problems. Clients can be: farmers, preservation organizations, growers or other agricultural businesses in manufacturing and service. Consultants/advisers must be aware of the business implications of their advice and the business needs of their employers.

Responsibilities:

• To support clients with business planning, to help them with government grant applications and new business ventures;
  • To collect /analyze data and to prepare or modify business operating plans;
  • To solve problems and create solutions.
  • To organize presentations, demonstrations, different training if is needed, for clients, colleagues, partnership organizations, professional bodies and other interested groups;
  • To promote the organization to new customers;
  • To undertake general administrative duties, managing budgets and accounts, updating information, and preparing reports.
  • To communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and members of the public;
Qualifications:

• Bachelor’s Degree in Ag-Business Management
  • Master in Ag-Business or relevant field is preferred
  • Working experience at least three years in Ag- business consultant or in any Ag-business field.
  • Two recommendation letters from your previous employee.

Company Background:

FAAL is a well-known company for its activity in Tirana. It has been operating in market service for almost 15 years. Providing our clients with the best service in decision maker and effective solutions FAAL has exceeded the expected number of our clients. We have clients not only in Tirana but also in other big cities in Albania. Our employees are proud being part of FAAL staff, all of them are high qualified and like what they are doing. Working and salary conditions reach European standards.

P.S My cell-phone is off most of the time after working hours.
The best way how to reach me is by e-mail.
Thank you!

Tel. : 0683149520

WhatsApp
Back