• Tirane, ofroj vend pune part time Content and Social Media Manager

This position is Part-time (09:00 – 13:00 or 14:00-18:00) - Monday to Friday (On-site)
In this role you will plan, establish and oversee the company's social media presence on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. You must be able to identify tech and social trends, to ideate and execute engaging and high-quality content with a strong focus on employer branding and growth of our online community.
Who You Are:

• You have experience as a social media manager or a similar role;
  • You have knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
  • You have excellent writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail;
  • You have focus and the ability to be clear, concise, and professional;
  • You are quick to understand and synthesize technical content;
  • You like to work independently and in a team environment;
  • You have full professional proficiency in English;
  • You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, internet marketing or related field;
  • You have IT industry experience (a plus);
  • You have prior experience as a copywriter or as a content manager (a plus);
  • You are empathetic and patient and with a sense of humor.
What You’ll Do:

• Manage the company’s social media channels, including LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook;
  • Create high-quality written and visual content for each social media channel;
  • Build a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence;
  • Build brand awareness and monitoring the company’s brand on social media;
  • Manage our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement;
  • Analyze data on social media activity.
  • Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices, and incorporate them into the social media strategy;
Benefits and Growth:

• Continuous professional development and career pathing
  • Competitive benefits
  • Flexible working hours
  • Remote workdays options
  • Tasty snacks, fruits, cookie Wednesdays
  • Team Building activities (annual retreat, happy hours, outdoor/indoor activities etc.)
  • Pleasant work environment centered on collaboration, agility, and impact.
About ATIS:
ATIS is a Software House specialized in the design, development, and integration of custom software solutions. We are headquartered in Tirana with offices in Pristina, Skopje, and Cairo. Since 2013 we have been a visionary and a reliable software engineering partner for world-class brands in Europe and the USA. Our international team of 120 + helps over 100 customers and 90% of our customers choose us for long-term collaborations. We are experienced in travel and hospitality, fintech, retail, MedTech, fashion, education, game development, sport, media & entertainment. Together, we celebrate professional development, innovation, and diversity of thought. Join us and become part of a collaborative, agile, and thoughtful people-first community where we take smart risks, solve difficult problems, and celebrate one another.
Learn more about #ATISLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Equal Opportunity at ATIS:
ATIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and more.
Application:
To apply for this opportunity, send your CV at careers@atis.al
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.

www.atis.al
Address: Zogu I blv., "Tirana" Business Center, Floor 12, Tirana, Albania

careers-atis.png

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Albanian Telecommunication Information Services SHPK ( ATIS SHPK) deshiron te vere ne vemendjen e kandidateve te interesuar per punesim se cdo informacion qe do te paraqesin lidhur me shprehjen e interesit te tyre per sa me siper, do te trajtohet me nje nivel sigurie te stadarteve me te larta per ruajtjen dhe perpunimin e ketyre te dhenave ne perputhje te plote me parashikimet e ligjit nr. 9887 date 10.03.2008 "Per Mbrojtjen e te Dhenave Personale" i ndryshuar dhe aktet nenligjore te nxjerra ne zbatim te tij. Gjithashtu, me dhenien e ketij informacioni, kandidati i interesuar deklaron dhe jep miratimin e tij per procesimin dhe ruajtjen e metejshem te te dhenave personale te tij nga ana e ATIS SHPK per perdorim te brendshem te kompanise dhe per qellimin per te cilin ai ka deklaruar vullnetarisht keto te dhena. Kandidati ka te drejte te kerkoj ne cdo kohe shtimin, heqjen, bllokimin apo korrigjimin e te dhenave te tij sipas te drejtave dhe detyrimeve te parashikuar ne aktet ligjore. Me dergimin e CV nga ana juaj, shoqeria ATIS SHPK prezumon qe ju keni marr njoftim dhe keni dhene pelqimin tuaj per sa me siper.

Apply
Back