• Relocation Coordinator (turni i II)

Relocation Coordinator

SCOPE:
The Relocation Coordinator acts as primary point of contact for customers in order to coordinate and orchestrate the transfer of household goods from origin to destination. The Coordinator arranges all aspects of the residential move to ensure high quality service delivery. Position interacts with several service areas within the organization – including Dispatch, Operations, International, Claims, Sales – as well as external members of the supply chain to ensure that all relocation activities are performed in accordance with contractual and industry guidelines. The Relocation Coordinator reports to the Director, International Division.

QUALIFICATIONS:

• Exceptional customer service presence, written and verbal communication skills.
  • Demonstrated proficiency using computer, common office equipment and MS Office applications.
  • Prefer two to three years’ experience in customer service.
  • Experience in the relocation, real estate, or transportation industry preferred.
  • Very good knowledge of English (verbal & written) level C1.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

FINANCIAL OVERSIGHT:

• Maintain awareness of individual job costing, ensuring maximum profitability.
  • Invoice and collect payments in full from Private customers as required, prior to delivery of shipment.
  • Review and approve external vendor invoices for payment.

CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION:

• Act as the primary point of contact for Agent, Account and Private customers.
  • Maintain communication throughout the move process with customer, internal operations, and accounts.
  • Provide on-time updates to all appropriate parties regarding any changes in dates, modifications to schedule, etc. and adhere to all required SLAs.
  • Appropriately address customer inquiries and escalates service issues to Director, International Division as needed.

DATA ENTRY AND INTEGRITY:

• Ensure all data entered into systems (JIM and Redsky) is complete and accurate.
  • Understand and apply various sales tariffs to individual files as appropriate.
  • Ability to calculate and understand weight and volume conversions, using both metric and imperial systems of measure.

Please, if you feel a fit send your CV via e-mail: [B][I]info@gslsupport.com[/I][/B]

Apply
Back