• Tirane, ofroj vend pune Salesforce Administrator

We are ATIS (www.atis.al), the best Software Factory in Albania with more than 90 employees and several years of experience. Our company specializes in custom software design and development for clients from all across Europe.

We are looking for an experienced and versatile Salesforce Developer to join a team of passionate and driven individuals. The ideal candidate should be experienced at working with teams, interacting with business partners or customers, and guiding project direction.

Responsibilities:

• Work with customers to gather business requirements and work with colleagues to design the necessary solutions.
• Work on the configuration of user stories.
• Work with the team to test and verify that the solutions meet the business requirements.
• Serve as a liaison to internal customers, research groups and various business support areas.
• Provides technical guidance and participate in meetings with clients including requirement sessions, user acceptance testing etc.

Requirements:

• 2+ years of proven experience in Salesforce and Salesforce configuration.
• Excellent knowledge with workflows, validation rules and security controls.
• Experience with Salesforce data tools (DemandTools, Data Loader etc) APEX, Visualforce, Salesforce API's etc.
• Experience with Pardot Lighting is considered a plus.
• Strong understanding of relational databases.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
• Fluent English is a must.

Desired Skills:

• Salesforce Certifications
• Experience with HTML, XML, JavaScript, ASP, SQ, PHP, C# or Java.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum software development.

We offer:

· Extensive on the job training and exciting innovative projects within a very dynamic environment.
· Competitive salary and benefits in a highly meritocratic company.
· Pleasant working environment within a modern office space near the city center of Tirana.

Please send an email with CV at: careers@atis.al

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a job interview.

Albanian Telecommunication Information Services SHPK (ATIS SHPK) deshiron te vere ne vemendjen e kandidateve te interesuar per punesim se cdo informacion qe do te paraqesin lidhur me shprehjen e interesit te tyre per sa me siper, do te trajtohet me nje nivel sigurie te stadarteve me te larta per ruajtjen dhe perpunimin e te ketyre te dhenave ne perputhje te plote me parashikimet e ligjit nr. 9887 date 10.03.2008 "Per Mbrojtjen e te Dhenave Personale" i ndryshuar dhe aktet nenligjore te nxjerra ne zbatim te tij. Gjithashtu, me dhenien e ketij informacioni, kandidati i interesuar deklaron dhe jep miratimin e tij per procesimin dhe ruajtjen e metejshem te te dhenave personale te tij nga ana e ATIS SHPK per perdorim te brendshem te kompanise dhe per qellimin per te cilin ai ka deklaruar vullnetarisht keto te dhena. Kandidati ka te drejte te kerkoj ne cdo kohe shtimin, heqjen, bllokimin apo korrigjimin e te dhenave te tij sipas te drejtave dhe detyrimeve te parashikuar ne aktet ligjore. Me dergimin e CV nga ana juaj, shoqeria ATIS SHPK prezumon qe ju keni marr njoftim dhe keni dhene pelqimin tuaj per sa me siper.

Apply
Back