• Tirane, ofrohet vend praktike Magento Development

ATIS (www.atis.al) is a Software House with offices in Tirana, Pristina, and Skopje, with a staff of more than 115 people, specialized in custom software development for clients from across Europe. Our culture is focused on building inclusive teams and encourages employees to dream big.

We are looking for Interns in Magento Web Development to join our team in Tirana office. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through developing, testing and launching.

What will you learn?

• Learn how to create software solutions and work with colleagues to build and refine functionalities;
  • Learn how to follow industry best practices;
  • Learn how to find appropriate architectures and other technical solutions;
  • Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service for our clients.;
  • You will be working individually on your own intern project and consult with your experienced mentor 1-on-1.
Requirements:

• Basic knowledge of software development experience in at least one of the following: PHP and Html/Css/JavaScript or Magento;
  • Basic object-oriented design and programming skills;
  • Basic knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services;
  • BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;
  • English is a must; Italian is considered a plus.

We offer:

• Professional growth in cutting edge technologies
  • Pleasant working environment
  • Possibility to work for us after the internship

Who can apply?

• Fresh graduates with a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
  • Self-starter with a strong work ethic and passion for problem-solving.

Duration: 3 months
Attendance hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Attendance days: Monday to Friday

To apply, share your CV at: careers@atis.al

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.

www.atis.al

Address: Zogu I blv., Tirana Business Center, floor 6,10,12, Tirana, Albania

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Albanian Telecommunication Information Services SHPK ( ATIS SHPK) deshiron te vere ne vemendjen e kandidateve te interesuar per punesim se cdo informacion qe do te paraqesin lidhur me shprehjen e interesit te tyre per sa me siper, do te trajtohet me nje nivel sigurie te stadarteve me te larta per ruajtjen dhe perpunimin e te ketyre te dhenave ne perputhje te plote me parashikimet e ligjit nr. 9887 date 10.03.2008 "Per Mbrojtjen e te Dhenave Personale" i ndryshuar dhe aktet nenligjore te nxjerra ne zbatim te tij. Gjithashtu, me dhenien e ketij informacioni, kandidati i interesuar deklaron dhe jep miratimin e tij per procesimin dhe ruajtjen e metejshem te te dhenave personale te tij nga ana e ATIS SHPK per perdorim te brendshem te kompanise dhe per qellimin per te cilin ai ka deklaruar vullnetarisht keto te dhena. Kandidati ka te drejte te kerkoj ne cdo kohe shtimin, heqjen, bllokimin apo korrigjimin e te dhenave te tij sipas te drejtave dhe detyrimeve te parashikuar ne aktet ligjore. Me dergimin e CV nga ana juaj, shoqeria ATIS SHPK prezumon qe ju keni marr njoftim dhe keni dhene pelqimin tuaj per sa me siper.

Apply
Back