• Tirane, ofroj vend pune Financial Business Analyst

3i Solutions qualified staff company is established in Albania in 2014. Since then, the company has evolved progressively on its path by providing professional products and solutions, using modern development environments, methodologies and technologies.
Our offering not only provides scalable capabilities at an affordable price, it seamlessly integrates with our products and services to create a complete organization-wide management solution.

The company is determined to provide the most efficient solutions, to find the better reliable systems and to develop the ultimate effective products. It’s the way we work that differentiates us from our competitors. Our goal is to always give our customers a business solution that perfectly matches their needs. To achieve that, we go the extra mile that’s required in terms of service, availability and commitment.
We are looking for financial business analyst for Dynamics 365 team.
For this position is needed very good knowledge of economical aspects by understanding financial statements, investments, assets, taxes, etc.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:

• Successfully completed studies in finance (or other economics disciplines),
  • At least 2 years of professional experience in finance operations (proven job experience),
  • Solid accounting knowledge,
  • Fast learner in order to deliver very good results in short time,
  • Excellent analytical skills,
  • Excellent knowledge of Excel program,
  • Fluent in English,
Sent your CV-s at hr@3i-solutions.net no later than 20.11.2021
Don’t sit down and wait for the Opportunity get up and choose 3i 😊

Apply
Back