• Elbasan, ofroj vend pune Video Editor - Motion Designer

Elite Travel DMC is hiring a Video Editor - Motion Designer.

PRINCIPAL OBJECTIVE(S)
The principle objective of the Video Editor - Motion Designer is to create motion graphics and record, produce, develop, edit and manage videos. This position will work side-by-side with marketing team.

MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES

• Creating video assets that maintain brand integrity and elevate the brand internally and externally.
  • Sourcing music for edits to fit the tone/pace of the product and brand direction.
  • Prepare, assist and complete edits for daily projects.
  • Assisting in developing digital content that is both creative and compelling for social media and web-based projects, including the development of short-form video to be used across communications platforms.
  • Creating motion graphics across a variety of platforms.
  • Assisting in enhancing the visual brand standards and being responsible for guiding tone, manner and personality of all brand marketing and communication materials as well as maintaining consistency with brand guidelines.
  • Reflecting design excellence and best practices in all processes and outputs.

REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Experience

• Minimum one (1) years' experience in videography and motion graphics.
  • A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional motion graphics, design video editing skills that include a clear grasp of typography, color, motion, and behavior.

Skills & , Knowledge

• Working knowledge of videography and motion graphics along with expert understanding of design programs, typography, and communication strategy.
  • Comprehensive experience with motion graphics and creative storytelling.
  • Experience planning and implementing branding and visual standards.
  • Strong project management skills.
  • Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas to a highly collaborative team.
  • Flexibility to accommodate projects and travel.

Technology

• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
  • Experience with Adobe Animate a plus.
  • Experience with object removal/cleanup.
  • Proficient with basic Microsoft Office Suite (including PowerPoint).

Other

• Ability to work extended hours as business needs warrant; may include nights and weekends.

Kompania Elite Travel kerkon te punesoje nje Video Editor - Motion Designer.

OBJEKTIVAT KRYESORE.
Objektivi kryesor i Video Editor - Motion Designer është të krijojë motion graphics dhe të regjistrojë, prodhojë, zhvillojë, modifikojë dhe të menaxhojë videot. Ky pozicion do të punojë së bashku me skuadrën tonë të marketingut.
DETYRAT DHE PËRGJEGJËSITË.
• Krijimi i aseteve video që mbajnë integritetin e markës dhe ngritjen e markës brenda dhe jashtë.
• Të merret me muzikën për modifikimet e projekteve që i përshtaten markës tonë.
• Të ndihmojë në zhvillimin e përmbajtjes digjitaleqë është kreative dhe bindëse për mediat sociale dhe ëeb-based projects, duke përfshirë zhvillimin e videove të formës së shkurtër që do të përdoren nëpër platformat e komunikimit.
• Të krijojë motion graphics nëpër një shumëllojshmëri platformash.
• Të ndihmojë në në përmirësimin e standardeve të markave vizuale dhe duke qenë përgjegjës për tonin udhëzues, mënyrës dhe personalitetit të të gjitha materialeve të marketingut dhe komunikimit të markës, si dhe ruajtjen e përputhshmërisë me udhëzimet e markës.
• Të refelktojë në mënyrë të shkëlqyer në design dhe të jetë praktik në të gjitha proceset.

KËRKESAT DHE KUALIFIKIMET
Eksperienca

• Minimumi 1 vit eksperience në videography dhe motion graphics.
• Një portofol që tregon motion graphics të jashtëzakonshme, aftësi modifikimi të videove që përfshijnë një zotërim të qartë të tipografisë, ngjyrës, lëvizjes dhe sjelljes.
AFTËSITË DHE NJOHURITË
• Njohja e punës së videography dhe motion graphics së bashku me të kuptuarin në mënyrë eksperte të programeve të dizajnit, tipografisë dhe strategjisë së komunikimit.
• Përvojë gjithëpërfshirëse me motion graphics dhe tregim krijues.
• Eksperiencë në të planifikimin dhe implementimin e standardeve të markës dhe vizuale.
• Aftësi të mira të menaxhimit të projektit.
• Aftësi për të bashkëvepruar, komunikuar dhe paraqitur ide për një ekip shumë bashkëpunues.
• Fleksibiliteti për të akomoduar projekte dhe udhëtime.
Teknologji
• I aftë në Adobe Creative Suite (Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
•Eksperiencë me Adobe Animate a plus.
• Eksperiencë me heqjen/pastrimin e objekteve
• I aftë me paketën Microsoft Office Suite(duke përfshirë Powerpoint).
Tjetër
Aftësi për të punuar orë shtesë, mund të përfshijë netë dhe fundjava

Back