• Elbasan, ofroj vend pune Teller - Arketar

Titulli : Teller - Arketar , Elbasani Branch

Main Roles and Responsibilities

• Accepts payments, including payments for loans/cards, cash and electronic payments to third parties, in accordance with policies and procedures of the Bank.
• Is responsible for the secure processing of transactions including authenticity of banknotes, completeness and accuracy of data, documents and inputs related to cheques and other vouchers, compliance with security measures.
• Deals with balancing and re-conciliation of ATM;
• Files all documentation in compliance with internal procedures.
• Serves customers in a timely and efficient manner according to the Bank’s standards.
• Keeps the confidentiality of every transaction.
• Plays an integral part of the marketing process of the Branch.

Requirements :

• To own an Economic University Degree;
• To have strong communication skills;
• To have excellent knowledge of PC, and also to fill in numeric data correctly and fast;
• To be practical and caring towards works dealing with money;
• To work under pressure and to be a good teamwork player;
• To be fluent in English.

Skills/ Specialized know-how: General knowledge of Banking Operations.

Interested candidates should sent their CV at the e-mail address : NBGAL.HR@nbgal.groupnbg.com,within January 26th, 2018.

Banka NBG Albania Sh.A. deshiron te vere ne vemendjen e kandidateve te interesuar se cdo informacion qe do te paraqesin lidhur me shprehjen e interesit te tyre per sa me siper, do te trajtohet me nje nivel sigurie te stadarteve me te larta ne perputhje te plote me parashikimet e ligjit nr. 9887 date 10.03.2008 "Per Mbrojtjen e te Dhenave Personale" dhe aktet nenligjore te nxjerra ne zbatim te tij. Gjithashtu, me dhenien e ketij informacioni, kandidati i interesuar deklaron dhe jep miratimin e tij per procesimin e metejshem te te dhenave personale te tij nga ana e Banka NBG Albania Sh.A. vetem per perdorim te brendshem te Bankes dhe vetem per qellimin per te cilin ai ka deklaruar vullnetarisht keto te dhena.

Apply
Back