• Kavaje, ofroj vend pune Ekonomist

Customer Service Representative (CSR) - Kavaje

Banka NBG Albania will accept candidates for the positions of:
Customer Service Representative (CSR) - Kavaje

Main Responsibilities:
1. Serves retail customers in a timely and efficient manner according to the Bank’s standards (complete service in one point).
2. Serves customers for basic banking products and non-cash payments.
3. Promotes all retail products (i.e. housing loans, home equity loans, consumer loans, overdrafts, credit cards, debit cards, deposit products in local and foreign currency) and services (i.e. e-banking, standing orders, foreign currency, safe boxes, money transfers / payments, cheques / bank drafts) to existing and new (potential) customers, focusing on standardized products and products packages.
4. Actively participates in sales campaigns (i.e. targeted ad hoc sales efforts) related to retail products in order to ensure the achievement of the set targets.
5. Analyses client’s needs and suggests to them products and services which correspond to their needs.
6. Prepares all necessary paperwork, collects and checks required documentation, submits forms and requests as appropriate, and monitors the progress of each client application, so that her/his request is addressed efficiently and effectively.
7. Follows up the proper servicing of the credit until its maturity.
8. Provides customers with information regarding the full spectrum of available banking products so as to further explore sales opportunities (cross selling) and maximize client retention and refers them to other Branch colleagues, as appropriate.
9. Informs and trains customers on the Bank’s alternative channels (i.e. ATMs, internet and phone banking).
10. Develops and maintains long lasting relations with customers by effectively and proactively dealing with any issues or problems they might have in order to maximize client satisfaction and thus, client retention while promoting the Bank’s brand name.
11. Visits customers at their premises, if deemed appropriate.
12. Informs the Retail Sales Manager or the Branch Manager about problems with customers, suspicious customers or transactions.
13. Updates systematically all necessary client information (i.e. personal information, products sold, etc.) so as to facilitate the collection and maintenance of reliable and updated data in the Bank’s centralized systems.
14. Files all documentation in compliance with internal procedures.
15. Keeps abreast regarding new products and services launched by the Bank, as well as developments in the overall banking sector in order to be in a position to suggest to customers the most appropriate products and services.

Qualifications:

• University degree, preferably in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
• At least 1 year of relevant experience
• Knowledge of Branch Network operations
• Good knowledge of the retail banking market
• Knowledge of the English language
• PC Literacy, as well as specialized trainings and professional qualifications
All the interested applicants are requested to submit their applications at alma.cukari@nbgal.groupnbg.com no later than June 23, 2014.

Apply
Back