• CUSTOMER SERVICE nga Shtepia

Kompania "ALBA PUNESIM’ është një agjenci punesimi e standarteve me te larta.Per klientin e saj, kompania me e madhe nderkombetare e shitjve online, kerkon:

Customer Service nga shtepia (gjuha italiane shkelqyeshem)
icon1.gif

Customer Service Associates have to work from their own home, solving our customer issues via phone, email and chat, this is our goal. The ideal Virtual Contact Centre will demonstrate the ability to work independently with the upmost professionalism, integrity, and dependability. Customer Service Associates have to be confident, organized and will know when and how to reach out for assistance
Basic Qualifications
· 1+ years prior Customer Service Experience
· Leaving Certificate
· Strong familiarity with online shopping and research
· Professional Italian language, verbal and written
· Ability to successfully complete pre-employment assessment and criminal background check
· Excellent computer skills; strong familiarity with Microsoft Office, email, chat, and the Internet
· Outstanding communication skills
· Dedicated home workspace (free from background noise, interruptions, and distractions)
· Ability to participate and successfully complete the initial training classes. This training will be completed from your home office.
· You must be fully flexible as you will work on a monthly rotational shift pattern.

Virtual Contact Centre Office/Technology requirements
· Living in an area with High Speed Internet access
· [FONT=Calibri
[COLOR=black]·
A second means of communication (mobile phone, for emergency purposes only)

Preferred Qualifications
· Third Level Qualification
· 3+ years' experience as a customer service professional
· Prior experience working independently in a virtual environment

Ofrohen: Pagesa sh. te mira + siguracione
Mundesi per te rritur te ardhurat tuaja, duke punuar nga shtepia
Mundesi per ta bere si pune te dyte
Mundesi karriere ne kompani nderkombetare

·
dergoni cv-ne ne adresen|: info@albapunesim.al sa me shpejt

shenoni tek subjekti: Customer Service nga Shtepia. Ne rast se nuk shenoni subjektin, humbisni mundesine tuaj per kete punesim

Apply
Back