Publikuar: 10.02.2010 14:43
Shkoder, ofroj vend pune Field Programme Assistant
Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe
A vacancy has arisen for a Field Programme Assistant (G-5), at the Project Office Shkodra, OSCE Presence in Albania.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent will be under the direct supervision of the Head of the Project Office Shkodra and will perform the following duties:
· Assists in establishing and maintaining contacts with relevant interlocutors, including provision of relevant information
· Assists in preparing and drafting activity reports;
· Acts as interpreter and translator for the Project Office;
· Assists in implementation/assessment of projects;
· Organizes seminars and training sessions (identification of participants, preparation and distribution of documents/material, evaluation of training provided) and deals with all logistic aspects;
· Provides the necessary administrative support to the Project Office,
· Develops and updates records of all regional and local key interlocutors as well as other organisations and local structures;
· Maintains the filing system of the Project Office;
· Monitors local media and briefs international staff on a daily basis to ensure accurate knowledge of the local situation;
· Performs other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
Secondary education supplemented by relevant specialized administrative studies or preferably higher education in humanities/social sciences, law, political sciences or international relations.
Minimum 4 years work experience in an office or project environment, preferably in an international organization;
Experience in co-operation with local and regional institutions, good governance and civil society;
Ability to operate Microsoft Office applications and e-mail.
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and the local language.
Ability to work with people of different nationalities, religions and cultural backgrounds;
Valid driving licence.
Must be an Albanian resident.
According to the fixed OSCE salary scale, the monthly remuneration is approximately 769 EURO, subject to National Social Security deductions which currently is approximately 70 EURO.
Application Procedure for this position :
To apply for this position, please use the OSCE online application link or complete the application form offline (RTF), to be found under http://www.osce.org/employment/13108.html and submit it as follows:
1. By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. By sending a hard copy to one of the two addresses below:
OSCE Presence in Albania
Human Resource Office
Sheraton Tirana Hotel & Towers, 1st floor
Sheshi "Italia", Tirana, Albania
Tel: +355 222 41842
Telephone: +355 4 240001/4/5 305
THE OSCE DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, TRAINING OR ANY OTHER FEES). THE OSCE DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON BANK ACCOUNTS.
Please note that online applications are strongly recommended. Please indicate the VNALBG00180 number when applying offline. Applications that are not submitted using the OSCE Application Form will not be considered for this vacancy. Applications received from non-Albanian residents will not be considered.
All applications are due by 25 February 2010. Only duly qualified applicants will be contacted for further selection and informed about the qualifying written tests and interviews.
The OSCE, as an equal opportunity organization, encourages female candidates to apply.
Presence in Albania
Sheraton Tirana Hotel & Towers, 1st floor, Sheshi "Italia", Tirana, Albania