Publikuar: 20.05.2008 13:19
Tirane, ofroj vend pune
Albanian Satellite Communications is a triple play provider of telephony, Internet and TV. As the company is growing we are looking to fill the position below:
- At least 1 year of working in Networking, Service Provider or Cable company;
- Holds one of Ciscos certification, like CCNA, CCNP etc.;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol;
- Ability to configure hardware such as Routers, Switches, Firewalls, etc.;
- Knowledge of CMTS/DSLAM;
- University degree in IT or any other major with proof of the skills above.
- Knowledge in traditional and IP telephony;
- Knowledge in SIP & RTP protocols;
- Ability to configure hardware such as ATA & IP phones;
- Experience in a similar position highly preferred;
- University degree in telecommunications.
- Develop and maintain the network system for administrative offices;
- Routinely maintain server, domain, data back-up, etc.;
- Solve the possible network problems and prevent them;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol;
- Knowledge of security issues and related applications and platforms.
- University degree in computer science and previous experience in such position.
- Maintains and configures all the Transmission Systems;
- Monitors and makes measurements for the network transmissions, periodically and when is needed;
- Keeps detailed statistics about the transmission network performances;
- Maintains and updates all the transmission Maps, TCIs maps, DDFs maps, and interconnections diagrams;
- Responsible for the optimization of the transmission network;
- University degree in telecommunication. Previous experience in such a role is an advantage.
- Monitor the operation of companys power systems planning and installation;
- Monitor co-ordinate, plan and control the process of preventive maintenance, re-engineering works and fault restoration of electromechanical installation.
- Follow up the process of new power lines construction as well as their operation and maintenance;
- Follow up the changes and expansions of electromechanical installations;
- Monitoring and control the efficient usage of energy supplying sources, aiming at cutting down power supply cost.
- Participation in implementation of new technologies projects by co-operate with subcontractors for the planning, installation, monitoring, and optimization of systems;
Customer Care Manager
- University degree in electrical or mechanical engineering and experience in a similar role highly preferred.
- Responsible for building an efficient team handling technical customers support;
- Carry on-the-job training of staff and supervises their performance to ensure customer care procedures are being followed;
- Recognize the importance of customer care aims at shortening the time of trouble ticket solution;
- Ability to understand networks and troubleshooting them;
- University degree in a technical subject. Experience in technical support and a management role is a must.
Apply by sending a cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for the job and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org until May 27, 2008.
We thank you all the applicants but only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
- Provide leadership by developing and implementing companys sales strategy and coordinating the sales functions;
- Supervise sales representatives and account managers and provides incentives for achieving sales targets;
- Prepare periodic sales reports and sales forecasts;
- Proven record of being successful in meeting sales targets and a technical background highly preferred;
- University degree and previous experience a must.