Publikuar: 06.09.2012 19:50
Durres, ofroj vend pune Customer Service Representative
Ref Job number: #001 CSR#
Job Title:Customer Service Representative
Division: Network Division
Closing Date: 13 September 2012
Emporiki Bank - Albania S.A., Crédit Agricole Group,a market leader in universal customer-focused banking in France and one of the largest banks in Europe
seeks to serve the real economy by supporting its clients projects in all areas of retail banking and associated specialized business lines.
Emphasizing its values and its commitment, we are the bank of common sense. It puts the satisfaction and the interests of its 54 million customers, 160,000 employees, 1.2 million shareholders and 6.5 million mutual shareholders, at the heart of its activities.
We are seeking to recruit: Customer Service Representative near Durres Branch 009
Job purpose: Perform sales of products and services of the bank and a high quality service to the costumer coming in to the Bank
Direct Reports to: Branch Manager
· Provides a warm communication to the customers and the right conditions for a satisfactory accommodation
· Correct, polite and on time telecommunication response.
· Informs the customers according to their requests on the products, provided by the Banks, including the terms and conditions and participates in the sale of simple products.
· Requires from the customers the necessary documents on the operations to be performed.
· Check the accuracy of documentation submitted.
· Guides the customers to the fulfillment of the required documentation for the transaction.
· Follows and applies the rules and procedures defined in the regulation of the bank on performing the operations or transactions required by the customers.
· Open/Close accounts for the individuals, physical and judicial persons and managers their documents.
· Accepts, check and managers the customers documents on the banking transfers and follows the necessary procedures for their accomplishment.
· Accepts the customers request for cheques and follows the respective procedures for providing them according to the customers requests and instructions.
· Follows the funds transfers procedures and process according to the policies and procedures for providing them according to the customers requests
· Accepts and performs customers requests for the foreign exchange services.
· Communications and cooperates with the supervisor for issues deemed important and participates in solving them.
· Communicates and cooperates with the other units of the Branch for the fulfillment of different customers' requests
· Keeps the confidentiality for all the data received by the customers and for the electronically administered data.
· Informs the supervisors or the respective authority of the bank in case of suspicious transactions according to the Banks Know Your Customer Policy and Many Laundering policies and procedures in force.
· Performs others tasks given by Branch Manager
The ideal Candidate should have:
Criteria to be fulfilled:
- Ability to work in team
- Good communication skills
- Very good Computer Skills
How to apply:
Strong motivated candidates looking for a dynamic job and professional team are welcomed to apply by following these steps:
- University degree in Economics and related fields
- Good written and spoken English
1- Properly fill our standard application form available to be downloaded. We kindly advise to carefully fill all required info and obligatory fields. For downloading the application form, please click here.
2- Submit the completed application form by sending it only through this e-mail address email@example.com.
3- In the e-mail subject please specify clearly the position reference number.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be further contacted from our HR specialists.