Publikuar: 22.08.2011 10:43
CARREFOUR is looking for HR ASSISTANT
Carrefour - The worlds second-largest retailer and the largest in Europe is coming to Albania!
Over the past 50 years, the Carrefour group has grown to become one of the worlds leading distribution groups, being present in 34 countries & employing around 500,000 people. It operates four main grocery store formats: hypermarkets, supermarkets, hard discount and convenience stores. The Carrefour group currently has over 15,600 stores, either company-operated or franchised, and continues to expand dynamically all over the world.
By the end of the year 2011 CMB Albania Sh.p.k. is opening the first Carrefour Hypermarket located in Tirana East Gate mall.
In line with our expansion plan, we invite dynamic individuals, keen on developing their full professional potential, to join us in the following position:
Based in Tirana East Gate, Tirana. Reporting to HR Manager.
· Provides administrative support to HR Manager with all in/out documentation including
applications, contracts, personnel files, invoices, oredring of the materials for internal use of
the company, etc.;
· Keeps updated the personnel files & personnel records in the HR system;
· Prepares initial information for calculating the monthly salaries of the employees (payroll);
· Monitors leaves & absences of the employees;
· Participates in recruitment and selection;
· Participates in the process of identifying training needs and organizing trainings & inductions;
· Participates in various projects related to the Human Resources;
· Performs other tasks as assigned by HR Manager.
- University Degree in the related field;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the similar position in an international company;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Strong computer skills, including Word & Excel;
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills;
- Strong business ethics in confidentiality of information and handling sensitive information
If you believe you can be part of our enticing project please revert with your professional CV and Cover letter in English via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.