KSP Consulting Albania is a professional accounting-consulting-audit-legal-market advisory firms in Albania. For the needs of the company we are looking for a Finance Assistant to work in Fier.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ACCOUNTING:
- Daily Bookkeeping.
- Ensure daily accounting is carried out correctly, systematically and in the allotted time frame.
- Implement accounting controls in accordance with Albanian standards requirements.
- Ensure all tax matters are correctly managed: VAT, Tax on Profit, Social&Health Insurance, Personal Income Tax etc.
- Support Directors and Company team in external and internal audits and tax matters.
- Ensure invoices are paid correctly and on time.
- Be up to date on all Group instructions and procedures, ensuring all current or any new legal requirements are fulfilled.
- University degree in Finance/Accounting.
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting.
- Good knowledge in Apha program.
- Good communication skills, dynamic, motivated.
- Albanian and English required.
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV (in english) and Diploma on the following e-mail address: