Ekran 6.1 inch. Dy kamera kryesore 8MP + 5 MP. Bateri 3400 mAh. Performance e larte ne te luajturit lojra te ndryshme.
Mund ta perdorni me dy karta sim, ose nje karte sim dhe kart SD.
Celular shume Cilesor i Shkelqyer ne cdo aspekt.
I perdorur shume pak pothuajse si i Ri, Kellef dhe Xham Falas.
Cmimi 70.000 Leke te Vjetera.

Te dhenat me poshte ne Anglisht:

• 【Waterdrop 6.1 Inch Full Screen(19:9)】An advanced waterdrop notch condenses the front camera into a tiny droplet, This breathtakingly new vision offers impressive screen-to-body ratio, making the front look unprecedentedly smooth and classy.
  • 【3400mAh Big Battery + Android 8.1 Oreo】X90 has a 3400mAh battery to help store enough for the daily use. Android 8.1 Oreo(Go Edition) operating smarter, faster, more powerful, smooth data management.
  • 【8MP+5MP Dual Rear Cameras + 5MP Front Camera】The X90 is stacked with 8MP+5MP dual rear cameras, enjoy autofocus and a variety of camera modes, customized portraits for you. a 5MP front-facing camera, inserted with big aperture and 80°wide-angle, is ready to elevate your selfie quality.
  • 【1GB+16GB Storage and Quad-core Processor】 The X90 powers a quad-core CPU that offers incredibly remarkable operating experience and highly efficient performance. Its outstanding multitasking capability drives faster data and mission processing.
  • 【Face ID Recognition Instant Unlock】 Face unlocking is added into the Y8C in order to unlock your phone more flexble, the accurate 3D face recognition can easily identify your unique facial features in low light environments. Faster and safer! Dual Nano SIM + TF Card, WiFi Bluetooth GPS Support.

Emaili im eshte: agroni5000@hotmail.com

Cel. : 0672534432