Client Managers - Headquarters for South-East Europe in Belgrade (Albanian department in Belgrade)
International company, raising career opportunities and serious professional development: Join South-East Europes quickest growing organisation!
Are you a pro-active individual, a person with ambition and do you know how to create a click with clients? Are you a starter on the job market or an experienced professional, looking for career development where youre able to earn serious financial rewards combined with promotions into management positions? Are you an entrepreneur who knows how to manage his time on the work floor? If your answers are yes, continue reading.
The powerful brand FXLider is a regional leader in online global trading, present in the Balkan for more than six years. As part of worlds top 3 group with more than 1000 employees worldwide, FXLider is offering its clients possibility to trade on global financial markets using its state-of-the-art trading platforms and a possibility to trade with huge range of financial products such as currencies, commodities, stocks and indices.
What makes FXLider unique in this business is our professional client expertise, made of dedicated, experienced departments of experts focused on trust, quality and productive long term relationships with the clients.
Because of explosive business growth, our Albanian department will double in 2017. In order to achieve this, for our South-East Europes headquarters in Belgrade, were directly looking for two:
Location: headquarters for South-East Europe in Belgrade (Albanian department in Belgrade)
The Client Manager is an all round professional, responsible for potential clients which approach us to trade online on world stock exchanges. Its not a call center agent and he/she is not looking for potential clients. Our potential clients approach us via all kind of marketing channels with strong interest to trade with one specific- or more different instruments and we provide them qualitative guidance in order to make them profitable traders.
Your main responsibilities (will be performed in Albanian language):
· Demonstrating financial products and services to existing/potential Albanian clients and assisting them in selecting those that fit their needs.
· Customer and technical platform support to Albanian clients
· Communication with clients (on daily basis) on Albanian market
· Making telephone calls (no cold acquisition) and presentations to existing and prospective customers
· Taking part in expert seminars and webinars (once per month) in Tirana
· Reporting to the management and creation of monthly/daily plans
· Working in a modern, customized, state-of-the-art CRM database
What are we expecting from you?
- Faculty degree is preferable (economic and financial faculties are advantage)
- Experience- or affinity with commercial approaches
- Fluency in Albanian, English is preferable (but not a must)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Client-, service- and result oriented attitude, hunger for success
- Will to gain new knowledge and skills, ambition to get yourself to the highest professional level, as quickly as possible
- Professionalism, dedication and ambition to grow into management positions
What can you expect as FXLider employee?
· Very competitive salary package (excellent fixed salary and unlimited bonus system)
· Two week education (financed by us) before the start of this career opportunity
· Working with young, driven and extremely successful Albanian department in a pleasant international office environment in Belgrade
· Constant training, support from the management and professional development
· Regular promotions (based on your performance) to higher positions
· Being part of a rapidly growing, international company in top segment of financial sector which is getting more and more popular every day
· Being part of a firm that is entering many new markets, organisation with more than 1000 employees worldwide
If you want to become part of FXLider (one of top 10 employers on the Balkans) please send your CV with photo in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish to emphasize that the place of employment is at the company headquarters in Belgrade, Serbia. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.