• AL, Durrës, jap me qera apartament 2+1 ne golem (50m ne krahe tek viena)

Cmimi Euro
Jap me qera apartament 2+1+banjo+ballkon ne golem (ne krahe te viena) me parkim dhe vend shume i pershtatshem per familjaret kushte komode me kondicioner uje,drita 24ore apartamenti eshte ne kat te trete te pallatit dhe ne nje zone te qete. vendodhja eshte tek mbikalimi i stacionit te trenit te golemit poshte rruges perballe vilave te pushimit.
per me shume detaje cmimin, vendodhjen, pronotime mos hezitoni te na Kontaktoni.
cel shqiperi: 0682414591

ose e-mail info@alb-travel.com

faleminderit

English
Apartment/ flat, 3 rooms, 2 bedrooms, Balcony, 1 bathroom, Closet, Open-plan kitchen, Living room,
Air conditioning, Freezer, Laundry machine, Sheets and towels included, TV.

Two bedroom apartment for rent on primary location in the heart of golem durres just 100yards away from the seaside. Big supermarkets for all you needs on the bottom of the apartment, fresh fruit/veg market on the corner (this Market is during the high season only). Restaurants close by the sea side for people who know this location the apartment is near Viena.
(max 6 people Please)
Book with us you would be guaranteed a place, we also can arrange airport transfers* as well.

If you need more info or more pictures of the apartment do not hesitate to contact me on e-mail info@alb-travel.com
Mobile:+447754451300

Thank you

Tel. : 0682414591

*fees apply for airport transfer

NEED SAFE BOOKING USE THE LINK BELOW TO BOOK SEE PICTURES

contact us through booking.com to open your dates

http://www.booking.com/Share-3MAPSX

Contact WhatsApp
Back